Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am planning on what mods I will be saving up for my 3.7 mustang and I have some questions.

1. Should I get roush axle back or borla s types?

2. Are bbk short headers worth it?

3. Are 3.73 gears worth it?

Will update you as my build progresses but it will be a few months. Thanks for any replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Exhaust note is subjective.

Shorties will give a little bump down low.

3.73 are a must, if I had to do it all over again 3.73s would have been my first mod. Nothing will effect your but dyno more!

If your running the pathedic 2.73s like I was do gears first! Just remember you'll also need a tuner with that.
It's a Chunk of change all at once but so worth it!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
S types, Shorties are worth it and 3.73's if you live at the drag strip.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Sorry, I will try and be mean to the next guy asking gear and exhaust questions :whistling: :hide:
I have 3.73s in my 02 GT. Will my car run in the 7s now? Lol

Will flowmaster super 10s make me faster? They are louder, so that should be faster; Right?

I couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I have 3.73s in my 02 GT. Will my car run in the 7s now? Lol

Will flowmaster super 10s make me faster? They are louder, so that should be faster; Right?

I couldn't help myself.
Yes :blink:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Sorry, I will try and be mean to the next guy asking gear and exhaust questions :whistling: :hide:
You're missing the point of a forum. If all conversation takes place in only a few places, the information is easier to find for those that bother to look. When we have hundreds of threads on the exact same topics, useful information gets buried and the forum is useless.

After years on this forum though, i am apparently the only one who feels that way :shrug:

·
Registered
780 Posts
You're missing the point of a forum. If all conversation takes place in only a few places, the information is easier to find for those that bother to look. When we have hundreds of threads on the exact same topics, useful information gets buried and the forum is useless.

After years on this forum though, i am apparently the only one who feels that way :shrug:
I agree and you are not alone. Searching may take a little effort, but the answers are there. How many CAI, suspension, and exhaust threads does this forum really need? Research is essential for that "aha!" moment.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Suck it up. People are going to ask questions. I've searched before and come up empty, and then had someone show me a thread or article I missed.

Every now and then I like to ask a question just to see where people stand on a subject that was once "figured out". Technology changes. Ideas change. Opinions and laws change.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Suck it up. People are going to ask questions. I've searched before and come up empty, and then had someone show me a thread or article I missed.

Every now and then I like to ask a question just to see where people stand on a subject that was once "figured out". Technology changes. Ideas change. Opinions and laws change.
I have helped many forum members by searching and finding the needed thread so it could be updated with current questions, answers and opinions. I have sucked it up and will continue to help.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
If nobody asks, then forums die......
It's pretty hard to clutter up a forum that has limited traffic now anyways, so hey ask away!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
518 Posts
If they didn't ask ...this forum would have a fork stuck in it! Outside of the occasional "something just happened" not much new here! TIP: save up some money FIRST, then ask!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hello I am planning on what mods I will be saving up for my 3.7 mustang and I have some questions.

1. Should I get roush axle back or borla s types?

2. Are bbk short headers worth it?

3. Are 3.73 gears worth it?

Will update you as my build progresses but it will be a few months. Thanks for any replies.

1. Borla S Type
2. Yes
3. Depends on on your intentions, but find an experienced mechanic.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
If your not worried about 'highway' gas mileage, 373's are great!!! I love my 3.73 gear and my gas mileage display is showing 22.6 mpg as I type this. All in town :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts