Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I work as a driver for a chinese restaurant and this past chinese new year me and the owners were talking about the zodiac.. and 2014 is going to be the year of the horse.. so is it possible Ford is releasing the 2015 new body in the year of the horse on purpose? Lol

Just an odd thought.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That's a totally weird thought. But you never know. Maybe it will be the 40k dollar sports coupe that competes with porches gt2 and crap. Kinda like the Nissan GTR competes with them. That would be EPIC.

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
hmm that is interesting. The SN95 platform went 94-04 10 years the S197 speculatively is supposed be extent in 2015.

Now, Ford has never put anything in stone about changing the chassis in 2015, but I would be shocked if they continued the S197 past 2014. It will have only gone 9 years. Recall the Fox went 15 years. So who knows.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,488 Posts
I'm pretty sure it has already been confirmed that they will be using a new chassis called the S550. I could be wrong but I remember hearing something like that

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only official word I've heard is that the 2015 will be totally new and that a show model is expected to be shown at the auto expo the 64 1/2 was debuted at 50 years ago. Being a 2015 model it'll be released towards the end of 2014...the year of the horse. Lol sorry, just the way my mind works.. I see zodiac I think mustang haha

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm pretty happy on the idea of another 2.3 turbo, oughta be interesting. The idea of it being smaller for the overseas market and a couple other aspects... we'll have to wait and see. A modern fox might not be too bad, they could even do another SVO with the new ecoboost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts