Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the front has holes on it, Hints from the other dude, so i want a plate. not holes ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice man! better keep the bugs off of it. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
greenflash00 said:
Nice man! better keep the bugs off of it. :headbang:
its not even open yet hahaha I might only put it on during shows but I might put it on in the spring, my mustang plate on right now looks cool, and rain/snow would suck on that plate now :twisted: thanks tho

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
Yeah dude, I got this sat. !!!all chrome baby
Very nice Fisher Stang...Welcome to the club...here is a picture of mine :D You will have to click on the pic to see it better...I am not sure why it loaded to hazy like that...but it's better picture quality when you click on the picture to see it in real size.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Oh MY GAWD.... Fisher sumthing more in common than only having hazy pictures with Enigma, he has the same damn plate...ewwwwww this is getting scary around here... :shock:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pic

KrazyPony said:
Oh MY GAWD.... Fisher sumthing more in common than only having hazy pictures with Enigma, he has the same damn plate...ewwwwww this is getting scary around here... :shock:
lol Just click on the picture and it shows just fine. For some reason my pics show much better on 3.8 forum then here. I am not sure why. Every pic I put on here shows hazy until you click on it.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe cause they are large pics????? I dont know :| I put my plate on the other day to take pics, its back off now on the wall :rolleyes:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
it probably helps with the speed of the site. Not having to load up millions of colors sure saves time :)

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I like my empty front bumper personally. In bama, we only have to have a tag on the rear bumper. I think it would suck to have to have them on the front and back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts