Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What should I expect, I am on a mustang site after all LOL, Im not like other non-mustang owners **cough** MFB **cought** who get all worked up cause they get no respect about thier cars lol. I know everyone likes giving me a hard time and its cool, i like so SCREW U ALL!!! lol not really

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
dam poor nate, dodge trucks are the best imo. hmm i dont know what would be better, a tricked out V6, or a pimped out Ram. i think it sounds pretty nice, though i dont really like glasspacks when theyre at WOT they sound all high pitched and stuff, but nice for that growl at idle and low rpm.

·
Registered
800 Posts
they just like the attention they get, since they was deprived as a chidren...

If I had my way I would get 1 of those new F250's or a nice Dodge Ram King Kab Short Bed and put some Borla Exhaust on that puppy and trick her out!

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
mustang lovers on this site x2313124123413123

truck lovers.. you and ken.

muhahahahah!

we'll win!

My JEEP is not a truck.

My JEEP is not an SUV

Your SUV is not a JEEP

and N8's truck needs bigger tires!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, yes it does! These are what it came with, I really need bigger tires, I was thinkin bfg muds, or Xterrains or I read in four wheeler about these new tires: Hankook Dynamic MTs that looked pretty cool. The only thing holding me back is $$$. And he is correct, Jeep is a Jeep, nothing more, nothing less. Cherokee, Liberty, Grand Cherokee, they are SUVs but a Wrangler (YJ, TJ),CJ, they are Jeeps.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts