Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the clip off to install my steeda cold air intake butt can't seem to get it back on. Any advice? Also I dropped a bit from a tool and can't seem to place were it is. It's down there somewhere. Help? I feel like such a ****** today. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,045 Posts
bluemonster13 said:
I got the clip off to install my steeda cold air intake butt can't seem to get it back on. Any advice? Also I dropped a bit from a tool and can't seem to place were it is. It's down there somewhere. Help? I feel like such a ****** today. :(
Just do a sound tube delete. Pick up a vacuum cap and a worm clamp (or zip tie) and cover the hole on the CAI. Short of that, I'm not sure what you're having trouble with. It should just push on and clip in place with no intervention.

As far as the bit, it probably fell down and is sitting on the weather shield. It MIGHT fall out but there's a good chance you won't see it again and it's a huge pain to take that apart.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
Just do a sound tube delete. Pick up a vacuum cap and a worm clamp (or zip tie) and cover the hole on the CAI. Short of that, I'm not sure what you're having trouble with. It should just push on and clip in place with no intervention.

As far as the bit, it probably fell down and is sitting on the weather shield. It MIGHT fall out but there's a good chance you won't see it again and it's a huge pain to take that apart.
+1. I deleted the sound tube and it makes the engine bay seem a lot cleaner. Besides you will most likely have to relocate it if you install hood struts anyway. No need for it really.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts

Attachments

·
It's not me, it's you.
Joined
·
6,752 Posts
image-4237788328.jpg Yep, mines MIA too! :D

You might have to drop your plastic skid guard from under your car. I've dropped sockets, extensions and even my keys. When I pulled it off I even found a screwdriver that didn't belong to me. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
primer2tone said:
Yep, mines MIA too! :D

You might have to drop your plastic skid guard from under your car. I've dropped sockets, extensions and even my keys. When I pulled it off I even found a screwdriver that didn't belong to me. Lol
That Boss intake looks so nice....I am saving for that right now!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top