Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far the following people are coming:

1) Brent
2) n8r
3) Whitestang99
4) Lowflyn

If you wish to come just make a reply saying I'm in and I will add your name.

So far the details are as follows:

Hotel Room - 15 dollars per person for 4 people per room (The room is 50 dollars a night so the end price for you depends on how many people are in your room.... 4 maximum)

As it is looking now Friday night will be the chill night with just hanging out in the hotel room(ordering some pizza and the beverage of your choice ;) ) playing some Ps2 and Xbox and whatever else we can come up with that night haha

Saturday will be the cruise and meet (just cruise till we find a place to meet at this point :cool: )

Sunday we sleep in and leave back to our boring everyday lives :cry:

If you have any questions or ideas leave them below as well

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
In the Southeasy forum? Dang...you need sleep lol
Sidenote..2500 posts :D
O yeh, I may have a friend coming...need to talk to him and find out for sure...and if he comes we'll prolly bring his car..it has cruise lol. It still a stang though, 03 V6

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowflyn said:
In the Southeasy forum? Dang...you need sleep lol
Sidenote..2500 posts :D
O yeh, I may have a friend coming...need to talk to him and find out for sure...and if he comes we'll prolly bring his car..it has cruise lol. It still a stang though, 03 V6
Added more stuff to the post

Thats cool find out for sure. I am pretty sure I will be adding one to the list(a fried of mine) I'll find out tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You sure about that price? Seems kinda low...but I won't argue with it either lol. Just wanting to make sure before I set some money aside so I know how much to set aside.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Alright here we go.. speculative attendee list

1. Me
2. Brent
3. Sonic04edge(?)
4. Ian(?)
5. Tammy(?) (No not that tammi! "Friend" of mine)
6. Whitestang99*
7. Lowflyn
8. Smurfin(?)
9. Kaper(?)

(?) denotes not fully commited yet.
* denotes no hotel room needed.

Currently, we have 3 rooms; 1 for me and my "friend" and the other 2 for the rest, which leaves us with 2 open spots in the hotel rooms. With the 8 of us that are speculatively going to stay at the hotel, the total for both nights per person will be $46.18

Here is what it looks like all together:

The Hotel is the Ramada Limited

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
If Kaper can go, then I might be able to, roads are kinda shity that time of year in TN and KY (meaning if we both drove then would be safer then just one of us). would need a place to wash my pony when i get there haha unless i drive the Vic :uhh: but ill talk to shawn and see what i can come up with and plan gas money and what not, i would have to leave late thurs night or 4-5 am friday morning to get there. ;)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I will most likely have a friend with me, dunno which yet...but a friend. Don't feel like driving alone.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Indianapolis to Chattanooga
Total Est. Time: 6 hours, 44 minutes Total Est. Distance: 418.53 miles

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
lowflyn said:
Indianapolis to Chattanooga
Total Est. Time: 6 hours, 44 minutes Total Est. Distance: 418.53 miles
thats not bad, it was a 12hr drive to NYC. prob be about $150-$250 in fuel cost round trip.(thats a high # ref. fuel cost and any driving we do in the south)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll go, but I'm tagging along with you Charles and Kaper...you will be pretty much heading South and going past Jasper....I will chip in with gas and everything also! :)

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
i might be able to but not sure yet, if I did I won't need a hotel...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ok, if you are going add your name to the list.
1. Me
2. Brent
3. Sonic04edge(?)
4. Ian(?)
5. Tammy(?) (No not that tammi! "Friend" of mine)
6. Whitestang99*
7. Lowflyn
8. Smurfin(?)
9. Kaper(?)
10. Fishers(?)
11.EvilWeirdo(?)
12. Fast64(?)
13. Drummerstang98
14. Speedyhank
15. KyleUSAF(?)

Reallly good list going here. If you all come it's gonna be awesome. When you find out if you going or not take the question mark off your name so we can have a definite number. Thanks.
Brad

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I only have 2 spots open on my registration at the hotel, once those are filled someone else is going to have to do thier own reservations.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts