Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the mustang owners?? I live just north of the IN state line, wondering if people want to meet up somewhere let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
umm my self and Kaper232 live just north of Indy and Drummerstang98 lives just south west of indy,....

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
HAHA Anderson, Y?? there is nothing good there.. take I69 down to Exit 5 and 3 and ull see me and kaper232..

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
cool got some buddys and hot chicks that go there.. ill be up there sometime,butin my vic. :uhh: btw i am a IU b-ball fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
cool got some buddys and hot chicks that go there.. ill be up there sometime,butin my vic. :uhh: btw i am a IU b-ball fan :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol, I mean, IU isn't THAT bad in football...........ok, they are

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
cool man, i am about 3.5hrs south of Detroit. right smack dab in the middle of Indiana.
it takes longer than that to get to detriot doesnt it? heck it takes me just under 3 hours to get to indiana and im only in west michigan

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Falcon said:
it takes longer than that to get to detriot doesnt it? heck it takes me just under 3 hours to get to indiana and im only in west michigan
well u drive slow then, maybe 4 hrs? take I65 north, or I69 then cut back to SR37

1 - 20 of 21 Posts