Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There isnt much going on this weekend, but coming up we have the Donegan Memorial Cruise In (Sunday Nov 13 2-5pm) at the Brusters Ice Cream on Caldwell Mill Road. Its always a fun event so be sure to attend if you are looking for something to do.

This years Christmas Party will be at the home of Trish and Philippe Cyr and it will be on December 10th so mark your Calendars (more info to come). If you have never made it out to this you should, its tons of fun.

Its getting close to World of Wheels time again, I have had a few people ask me about it. For the club display we must have 4 to 6 cars. If you are interested let me know, we will plan a meeting to get everyone together and go over the details and what all is required of you in order to take part in the show. Its a fun event so if you are at all interested or have any questions let me know and I can answer them for you. Last year we managed to include 8 vehicles in the display and took home a best club display award. Its a great way to have something to look forward to in the winter time. I received my World of Wheels information in the mail yesterday so if you have participated in the event before you may also have something in the mail from them. The show is the second weekend February (10-12) which is a good bit away... but it will be here before you know it and we always like to be ready to go before show time as there is no turning back once you sign up.

If you know of any events going on now or coming up let me know before Friday so I can email everyone and let them know as well without having to send multiple emails over the weekend.

Thanks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Had a great time at the Brewster's Cruise-In.

5-6 GT500's, other classic shelby's and mustangs, and great people and ice cream. I wish I would have taken some pic's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts