Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was installing MSD's two step onto my car and I have wired the clutch wire in and that works all right but when I start the car, it is like I have no spark. The starter spins but nothing happens. Anybody have any ideas. I plan to test voltage on each coil but I can see them all just shorting out and going bad

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Not sure what exactly is going on, but if the engine was working correctly before the installation, there is obviously a problem with either the MSD box, or the install was done incorrectly. I
I would remove everything associated with the MSD and see if the engine will start.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the battery disconnected, I've also removed all of the MSD related stuff, Im gonna check fuses, a friend suggested that too. I'll check every fuse and the coils.

·
Registered
5 Posts
go check crankshaft and cam sensors first it's the common reason, then check plus on ECU or ask ur mechanic if u're not familiar with it

·
Super Moderator
17,943 Posts
Agreed with Stray, its either an issue with the Might Suddenly Die (MSD) product or you messed up the install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts