Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
They said the plug was arcing out of the collar. I asked what would cause that and the service manager said "Either a bad plug or someone not paying attention to what their doing to be honest."

This will be the last time I take my car to this dealership.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I finally have the verdict of why my engine is miss firing they dropped a intake bolt down the main vacuum on cylinder number 6 which is what caused it. After the other shop found it, I called them and they didn't want to pay for their negligence, so we all now know what happens next😂

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Sad to hear about this :(

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Geez, those guys/gals definitely win the Dumbass Prize of 2019.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well they lost!! But on the other hand, Does anybody if you could re-sleeve these engines(I wanna try and keep my stock engine stock)? Probably going to get a procharger, some forged internals and try and see and try for 15lbs of boost.... with some head work involved. With this spare engine I paid for to get my car running while I took them to court.

·
Registered
70 Posts
if you are going to change rods and pistons for othes forged ... ok, but you have to rectify the walls of the cylinder that is marked, and you should rectify the other 5 too..... the cost should not be very high, since You're supposed to take out cylinder heads to change pistons and connecting rods ...
I would also look at the crankshaft bushings

21 - 30 of 30 Posts