Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows the speaker(s) size for a 2006 shaker 500. Would greatly appreciate it. And also how to remove them. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows the speaker(s) size for a 2006 shaker 500. Would greatly appreciate it. And also how to remove them. Thank you in advance.
The door & deck lid speakers are 6x8 if you look around on eBay you can probably find a set of 4 speakers for under $200 and that would be fairly high end speakers, I scored 4 Kicker 6x8 s for 90$. You will need a door panel tool , and a socket and ratchet set. I haven't done mine yet but I believe you have to pull the door sills & rear seats to do the deck lid.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The door & deck lid speakers are 6x8 if you look around on eBay you can probably find a set of 4 speakers for under $200 and that would be fairly high end speakers, I scored 4 Kicker 6x8 s for 90$. You will need a door panel tool , and a socket and ratchet set. I haven't done mine yet but I believe you have to pull the door sills & rear seats to do the deck lid.
So a total of four speakers I need ? Two for the front doors and two in the back, right next to back window shield

·
Registered
264 Posts
So a total of four speakers I need ? Two for the front doors and two in the back, right next to back window shield
Well it appears I was mistaken my speakers came in today and it looks like the 6x8's will work on the rear deck , but the front will require a 5 1/4 " round speaker, the 6x8 is not a fit at least in my 2013 in the doors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts