Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the stock speaker sizes for non mach 460 systems?

6" and 6"x9" right?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Brent said:
5x7/6x8 all around
i have 6x9 thanks to my friend dewalt :D
just in case you dont know what dewalt is its a company that makes tools. one tool is a saw, which i used to make my speaker area bigger.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm i dont see best buy is carrying either of those sizes, anyone see them in the store?

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
best buy should carry them... they probably carry infiniti's and pioneer and possibly polk audio. Personally Id get away from best buy for car audio... go to some place that specializes in it and pick yourself up a pair of boston acoustic 5x7's. Ive had a pair of those for 4 years now and they still sound brand new... awesome speakers.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ZimStang said:
best buy should carry them... they probably carry infiniti's and pioneer and possibly polk audio. Personally Id get away from best buy for car audio... go to some place that specializes in it and pick yourself up a pair of boston acoustic 5x7's. Ive had a pair of those for 4 years now and they still sound brand new... awesome speakers.
but i get like 1/2 off at best buy since i work there. the 6x8's are listed in specialty sizes. i'm going to get those rockford fosgates all around

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
I have Pioneer Premier REV series in my door...awesome speakers. But yeh, you have 6x8's all the way around. The only difference between the 6x8 and 5x7 is the mounting point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts