Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Agreed, kind of plain. Also thing the gap between the mustang and "50" could have been reduced, but that's just me...

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I am curious if Ford will be releasing something on the 2015 at the NY auto show coming up? Seeing some kind of glimpse or concept would be great. Maybe a bit early but wasn't the first Mustang introduced there? I remember reading that somewhere. If they have their "symbol" I suspect something about the 2015 will be revealed. Maybe just wishful thinking though!

·
Registered
130 Posts
It's funny with all this talk about the logo they've never once mentioned the 2015 model, at least not on the articles I read at work.

·
Registered
759 Posts
It's funny with all this talk about the logo they've never once mentioned the 2015 model, at least not on the articles I read at work.
In an article I read earlier today, it said that they won't reveal it until April of 2014, because that is exactly 50 years since the first mustang was revealed at the worlds fair.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Heard from my ford dealer that we should look for the release (actually knowing what itll look like, not being for sale) between November of this year and January of next year!

·
Registered
295 Posts
It would be cool if the "50" was the 5.0 on the fender

1 - 20 of 35 Posts