Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2 weeks we will be getting a shipment of 35th Anniv. Hood Scoops, and the 2 piece Mach I Grill Delete Kits.

Hood scoops are new from Ford, paint to match, with mounting hardware and installation template. $119.99 plus shipping.

Grill delete kit includes Pony with bracket, piece that covers the holes in the bumper from removal of your stock grill and mounting hardware. $49.99 plus shipping.

They will be available on the website within a couple of days.

Place your order soon, as quantities are limited

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Those are Good prices!, my grill delete was $60.And ive seen the hood scoops being sold around $200. If you want these definatly hop on them!

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
do the 3 piece kits and the 2 piece kits look much different on the vehicle? Are the ponys metal or plastic?

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pony's are plastic on metal bracket. Kits are identical except the three piece has the plastic piece that covers the metal framework behind the grill.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Ill get a pic of mine on here tomorrow. I have the 2 piece. you can see from the sig, but a close up will show you a little better

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
im not sure of the differances between them except how they mount to the hood., mine has i think 7 bolts around the out side of the scoop, and the 35th uses spring clips and 3m tape?? not sure...Mine is just a GT scoop, I think it would look good! really gives some more attitude to the car

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Two differences, GT Scoop mounts with 7 nuts and bolts. 35th ann mounts by only drilling 1 hole instead of 7. The 35th is not as tall as the GT. They both have the same footprint, but the GT scoop is a little taller.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
35th anniversary hood scoop, like they said, not as tall as the 01+ GT scoops. Here is a pic, its the one I have on mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts