Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
one thing i remember, dont quote me on this and correct me if im wrong, but the 99 gts had a little more hp than the rest till 02 i believe, due to when it came out it made more before they got downtuned. the tb on the 99 were 66mm ish when they came out and a couple of little things here and there, but as to a special motor i dont believe they did, but like every production car that first comes out it will have a tad more then the years to follow after. and by tad maybe 2-5 hp difference or maybe if your lucky 10 hp

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
There were some 1999 GTs made very late in the 1999 MY production that have Windsor engines, as well as some 2000 GTs made very early in the 2000 MY production that have Romeo engines...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Azure said:
Harper, another member here on ME posted this link on the 4.6L. I remember you were looking for information on the various blocks, etc. Maybe this will help.

The Ford 4.6L Modular Engine
---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Azure posted this in another thread, it gives a good bit of information about the 4.6... Might be what your lookin for

1 - 4 of 4 Posts