Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I remembered seeing one around here on this site...I'm interested in doing it but haven't really thought of it as a possiblity till today. Anyone who might have the link for it...perhaps post?? Puhhlleasssse??!

And if I were to do a split-port swap, that just means changing fuel lines9injectors too?), both intakes, and heads(headers??) right?? As I said I'm only looking for the post to hepl me out in my research for now...

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
well, I can help you :D... I have a split port intake manifold that is extra, it'll be ported out soon too.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
It's a little involved. I think you'll need the coil pack, throttle body, upper intake, lower intake, cylinder heads, air intake, throttle cable, EGR, PVC, modify the fuel rails to accept returnless style, either keep the injectors maxed out or new injectors.

Around a full weekend project if you have all the stuff. All for 40HP and 10ft-lb torque gain.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I can get mostly all the parts I'll need, but what do I need to do tyo make fuel rails returnless? I don't have much knowledge of our fuel systrems..

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I believe Pete can help you with the fuel rail. Basically you have to be able to weld stainless pretty good to make one!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts