Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What the hell. This kids second mustang in two months, first was a 03gt, now a 04 mach 1... WTF.. "You can say im spoiled I say I deserve it" how in the... What a punk. He doesn't look like a 4.0 student.
make hulk angry!!:) :confused: :mad: :angryfire
http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3045.htm

·
Registered
614 Posts
He better not sign up on this site... I'll personally kick his ass. That's total bs. I'm a 4.0 student, had my car since 16, and made every payment. That kid deserves to die!! :angry:

edit: :eek: wow i was harsh lol... i take it back lol... he's still spoiled lol

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i got mine when i was 16, parents paid for it and ive tahnked my dad any chance i get. i appreciate everything my parents do for me

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ya... but Zim... look at what you got ... lmao jk jk bro

You're still spoiled. Anyone who gets their car without having to work for it is spoiled. Now that punk who got an 04 Mach 1 w/ v8 insurrance... now he's just a ****ing spoiled brat!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes but I mean, your appreciative of it, and you have a v6, and your not trading in a brand new car, for a brand newer car..

·
Registered
941 Posts
almost every kid on here is spoiled. i paid for 1/2 of my car and 100% of anything past that. during highschool, my parents paid for my insurance. i currently pay for all maintenance/insurance/etc. car-wise, i was spoiled, and i admit it. they are tough parents but really went above the call with the car. total they paid probably 10,000 with taxes, their half, and insurance. i've sunk about 15,000 total into her with mods, insurance, repair, and 1/2 of the car. the car was 17,000 out the door.

brooke, no reason to judge the guy. at 16 i knew i didn't deserve or should have a new car, but when good things came my way, i see no reason to turn it away. he could be an A student, you don't know that. he could work 30 hours a week and be taking AP classes, the point is that y'all who find this really that annoying might want to consider than there are many with a lot more than you, and a WHOLE lot more that don't even have a car. get over it y'all.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I'm spoiled car wise, my parents bought my car and pay for insurance. I thanked them though, i didn't think I deserved it, lol. But, I am paying for everything I do to the car. I may be getting a second car soon but I will be paying for it and for insurance this time.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
my parents payed for my car while I was at college but now that I am back, I am taking over payments and ins. Its cool tho, I find the I am enjoying my truck more now that I am paying for it.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Shahrum said:
He better not sign up on this site... I'll personally kick his ass. That's total bs. I'm a 4.0 student, had my car since 16, and made every payment. That kid deserves to die!! :angry:
thats a little harsh :eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
that kind of crap really pisses me off. The worst part is he thinks he deserves it:lame: My parents helped me pay for my car because i couldn't afford all of it, but i have almost paid them back for their part.

·
Registered
386 Posts
i pay for everything.

The only thing i dont have to pay for is living expenses. Since my father is kind enough to let my family live in his large house since he's alone. He doesnt want us to leave, i feel kinda bad, he doesnt want to be alone.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I paid.. 90% of my car :p I pay insurance.. gas... yeah :p

Spoiled? Meh, I don't think I'm spoiled, I get what I earn. I don't get things for free, I have to earn them or something along those lines.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm glad to see everyone is as pissed off as I am about this. With me my parents paid half of the original car, I paid all insurance, gas, and all mods since I was 16. They wanted me to learn the value of money. They did that, this kid has no clue. Going through 2 v8's in 2 months... Mabey he sells alot of drugs so he thinks deserves the car.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts