Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I want to delete the spoiler on my car. I just dont know how it will look with the holes. What would i need to fill in the holes?

Texas Rider

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Some plugs similar to one of these. Pick em up at an autozone or any kinda auto parts store I'd think. And some clear silicone is what I used to delete the spoiler on my old 05
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439861305.318303.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439861315.683299.jpg

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Honestly man I'd call em plastic plugs. But what I'd do is save those pictures if you can and just show one of the employees at the store. Sadly I'm not sure what the right thing to call them is and honestly most people at autozone or oreillys probably wouldn't know what they were haha

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
You may look into the forecast that away you could take off the spoiler and figure out the right size hole. Or maybe if you took the nuts off the inside of the trunk you could see the hole sizes. There are two one size and two another I believe.

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You may look into the forecast that away you could take off the spoiler and figure out the right size hole. Or maybe if you took the nuts off the inside of the trunk you could see the hole sizes. There are two one size and two another I believe.

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel
Kay thanks man. Wanna change it up a lil :p

Texas Rider

·
Sad Panda
5,640 Posts
Kay thanks man. Wanna change it up a lil :p

Texas Rider

I hear that! I took the spoiler off of my 1st two stangs! Luckily my 10 I have came w/o one!

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel

·
Registered
248 Posts
Try to find some paint that closely matches and paint them. Like what you see here for some license plate holes on the front bumper.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Try to find some paint that closely matches and paint them. Like what you see here for some license plate holes on the front bumper.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Mustang Evolution mobile app

You can get Ford touch up paint that would match your car. Look up your paint code/name, I think I got mine on eBay or Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

1 - 9 of 9 Posts