Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been debating this for the longest time. I have a satin silver v6 mustang. The thing is my car currently has no spoiler and I have NEVER seen another mustang v6/gt 05-09 without a spoiler. I don't know if this is rare, or there are no spoilerless mustangs in my area. I'm wanting to get a spoiler and paint it gloss black but I love the clean look my car has with no spoiler. What are your opinions/thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
I like the spoilerless look, mine is also the only spoilerless Stang in the area, but now I'm planning to add the gt500 style spoiler, and I will not make any holes in the trunk, I'll just use the double side tape in case I want to go spoilerless again!
At the end, I think it depends on what you like your Stang to look like.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
I like the spoilerless look, mine is also the only spoilerless Stang in the area, but now I'm planning to add the gt500 style spoiler, and I will not make any holes in the trunk, I'll just use the double side tape in case I want to go spoilerless again!
At the end, I think it depends on what you like your Stang to look like.
Exactly... Just remember, doesn't matter what we say, its all about what you want.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I think they look good but it has to have rims and be lowered. The bullits that don't have wings look really clean but you have to make it look like a bullit IMO. Just lower and rims

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
austinknoll said:
I think they look good but it has to have rims and be lowered. The bullits that don't have wings look really clean but you have to make it look like a bullit IMO. Just lower and rims
Already got the money for the springs. Looking at
18x9/18x10 black saleens and 18/9 no deep dish front black bullitts with 18/10 deep dish black bullitts for the rears. Only think is that I live in the country and the city roads are sh*t as well...pot hole city...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
MTilly said:
Already got the money for the springs. Looking at
18x9/18x10 black saleens and 18/9 no deep dish front black bullitts with 18/10 deep dish black bullitts for the rears. Only think is that I live in the country and the city roads are sh*t as well...pot hole city...
Deep dish looks great but can't rotate tires :/ honestly of you have 18s on it, I don't think it needs to be lowered but I haven't seen any mustangs with 18s and lowered

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mine dosnt have one. And i loved it before i put a bodykit on. Im putting a ducktail on mine now. Its all whay you like. Everyone likes mine because it dosnt have a spoiler. So if you do do one go dont just put a regular spoiler on it. Do something special.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2300turboford said:
Except if u are planning to rice it out lol
My car is pretty stock. Just light tiny and a bew muffler...don't plan on having any rice sky scraper supra wing on it lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2300turboford said:
WAIT. U DIDNT KNOW IT adds like 50 hp. Duhhhh. Lol
My light tint ads 5hp per light. So I gained 30hp there, plus my interior runny pony badge, that added another 20hp ( and 3 torq).

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
MTilly said:
My light tint ads 5hp per light. So I gained 30hp there, plus my interior runny pony badge, that added another 20hp ( and 3 torq).
Dude. Ur car is almost as fast as my vtec with a Cai (stupid 16yr with a civic ) lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2300turboford said:
Dude. Ur car is almost as fast as my vtec with a Cai (stupid 16yr with a civic ) lol
Damn, you should pop on a turbo without a tune and you'll run everyone lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts