·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Def remove it

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm about to do this too. I'm looking at pick a part to find one with out a spoiler that way it's only a repaint. If I can't find one then ill jb weld those holes closed and debadge the ford emblem.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am thinking of taking my wing off also, where can you buy the plugs to fill the holes and also would u jus buy black paint to cover the holes/plugs. My car is black so could I just plasti dip the plugs or buy black paint? I'm new at this stuff lol

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I am thinking of taking my wing off also, where can you buy the plugs to fill the holes and also would u jus buy black paint to cover the holes/plugs. My car is black so could I just plasti dip the plugs or buy black paint? I'm new at this stuff lol
You could plastidip them if you want either way doesn't matter. Try lowes? Or autozone maybe I'm not sure. Nice stand btw! Love the read decal on the hood

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
home depot

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Thank you! :) love it because it's so original
Yeah it really is! I did my spoiler and I like it because I haven't seen anyone with the same thing I did to mine^.^

image-4036319469.jpg

image-30799349.jpg

Idk if you can tell but I only did the line in the middle of the spoiler then ended it wide covering the whole side

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah it really is! I did my spoiler and I like it because I haven't seen anyone with the same thing I did to mine^.^

Idk if you can tell but I only did the line in the middle of the spoiler then ended it wide covering the whole side
Ooh yeah I like that!! I tried to match my decals and my wing the same color. But my wing came out too bright of a red so thinking of takin it off

1 - 20 of 56 Posts