·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do people get sponsered ???????????by like extremeeffects and stuff?? :?:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah, I want to know how websites get sponsored. I have my website launching in a couple of weeks and I have no clue how to get sponsors. I'm not talking sponsors for cars just sites.

If your website takes off really fast with like after a few months and you have over 500+ members and growing stong wont companys just come to you and pay you something to have their banner on your site? (if its a well populated site)

Thanks for the help,

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Spending a lot of cash at particular businesses isn't the only way to get sponsored. I only spent 20 or so bucks at www.Autobadges.com before I got sponsored by them, and I hadn't bought ANYTHING at www.Extremeeffect.com when they agreed to sponsor me.

It's not what you can do for yourself... it's what you do for the company.

I've sold quite a few badges for www.autobadges.com before they offered me a sponsorship :headbang: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
put a couple grand into your car, if it is nice, talk to sponsers, they'll sponser you. maybe, i dunno.

Mr. Valdez knows. :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
just putting money into the car will get you nowhere trust me. you have to have a people outgoing personality and SELL your car to people making sure they see what they will get in return, trust me its not easy AT ALL!! Gotta have the whole package, not just one thing you have to do

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Autobadges said:
Smokedya95stang said:
just putting money into the car will get you nowhere trust me. you have to have a people outgoing personality and SELL your car to people making sure they see what they will get in return, trust me its not easy AT ALL!! Gotta have the whole package, not just one thing you have to do
Erick is right, and wrong on this one.

When Erick frist sponsored my car, I had a CAI, White indigo gauges, and a subwoofer. NOT THAT MUCH AT ALL. But it's not what you have, it's what you offer to others that get attention. I referred numerous people to Erick and to www.autobadges.com over the last year. You're not selling your car necessiarally, you're selling yourself. "What can YOU do for the sponsor?" Ask yorself that BEFORE you ask them to sponsor you.

I was referring www.autobadges.com for damn near 3 months and had been a return customer. I saw that Autobadeg was a promising company, and that I would support it.

It's NOT what you do to your car. You can dump a few grand into your car, and still never get a sponsor. Remember, it's not only your car... but yourself as well. You're a package with your car. You not only have to have a car to sponsor... but you also have to sell yourself.

You cant get something for nothing. I am currently sponsored by 2 companies, each of which I work hard to appease.

·
Registered
231 Posts
If you had 10 grand to spend would you really need a sponsor?
But the best way to get a sponsor is to let the company know they need you for something.
Maybe you visit 5 boards a day and can help spread the word.
Car shows we really don't care about, because you are hit with many logos anyway you usually just get lost.

But at the drag strip is a good place because then you are showing off what your sponsor did for you.

See what I mean?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
well, i would like to save money if i could... and when i'm finished with this car, i'll likely get another... so yea

but i see what you're sayin :)

<~ noobie, don't forget

lol

184 Posts
Rellik said:
Autobadges said:
Smokedya95stang said:
Erick is right, and wrong on this one.

When Erick frist sponsored my car, I had a CAI, White indigo gauges, and a subwoofer. NOT THAT MUCH AT ALL. But it's not what you have, it's what you offer to others that get attention. I referred numerous people to Erick and to www.autobadges.com over the last year. You're not selling your car necessiarally, you're selling yourself. "What can YOU do for the sponsor?" Ask yorself that BEFORE you ask them to sponsor you.

I was referring www.autobadges.com for damn near 3 months and had been a return customer. I saw that Autobadeg was a promising company, and that I would support it.

It's NOT what you do to your car. You can dump a few grand into your car, and still never get a sponsor. Remember, it's not only your car... but yourself as well. You're a package with your car. You not only have to have a car to sponsor... but you also have to sell yourself.

You cant get something for nothing. I am currently sponsored by 2 companies, each of which I work hard to appease.

COOL BASICALLY STOCK CAR

1 - 20 of 23 Posts