Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you out there.

My name is David and I am from Clearwater, FL. I am looking for companies to sponsor my car. So if you are interested just drop me a line.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
you gotta contact them for sponsorship. they wont come to you. some will want you to be in shows and some will want speed. some will want both. so just start emailing them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the kit has the name"Demon" and is manufactured by APC.

I contacted a couple of companies through e mial. But i didn t get too many responses yet.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Do you have track times and Dyno results?

I would send emails out once a month. Go to all shows you can. Talk to whoever you can. Maybe at a show try to talk to shop owners. Might be better than just posting.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Really what have you done to the motor. In most cases they want to see how committed to showing the car and if you have won any events you have entered. You must remember when being sponsored you become an investment to the sponsor and how old you are how you present yourself will determine if you are successful

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
haveing what youi belive is a nice looking car is not nearly enough to get sponsorship, you need to have more in it that that, most people wind up spending a ton before they even get sponsored lol.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
About 1 in 200 companies will sponsor you unless you have something to offer them.

I'm currently sponsored by 2 companies, www.Autobadges.com and www.extremeeffect.com .

I offer my services to both of them.

My first sponsor, Autobadges.com, owned and opperated by Erick (EVal), sponsored me after I kept getting him business for his emblems :D . Only after that happened have I gotten to know him, and he has become one of my Best friends.

My second sponsor is Extreme Effects.

Both of these companies are sponsoring www.v6stangs.com

But yeah, you have to give in order to recieve. Let them know what you can offer them, and that is always a good way to open up talks with a prespective sponsor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts