Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think? I’m going to put down another coat today. It’ll hopefully even out. I wet sanded until smooth with p1500 grit. I applied almost no pressure when sanding. I basically slapped the sanding strips on the paint and let the cohesive forces of water to provide suction force. It ended up giving me a lot
Of control over how much paint I took off.
image.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What do you think? I’m going to put down another coat today. It’ll hopefully even out. I wet sanded until smooth with p1500 grit. I applied almost no pressure when sanding. I basically slapped the sanding strips on the paint and let the cohesive forces of water to provide suction force. It ended up giving me a lot
Of control over how much paint I took off. View attachment 304468 View attachment 304468

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not bad. I went the lazy route and bought the cheap sticker stripes. Not terrible but it's pretty obvious I didn't paint them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not bad. I went the lazy route and bought the cheap sticker stripes. Not terrible but it's pretty obvious I didn't paint them.
Thanks. I just picked up two different primer colors because they only had two
Cans of black. I was thinking, paints roached what is there to lose. I couldn’t believe how good the colors look together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts