Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..I think I figured out an awesome spring meet....
Showfest, the car show held in Greenville, MS is on for 2005 and is supposed to be even bigger and better than the past few years.
If you don't know what showfest is go to http://www.diald.com/index.htm?Features/Greenville_Showfest2004/Greenville.htm~mainFrame
and look around there or just google showfest and see what all comes up.
They're finishing up a page on the 2005 showfest at www.showfest.com and I'll let everyone know when that's finished. Now is the time to start getting hotel rooms...cuz I'm sure several are already booked.
Any questions or comments just post em on here

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha..I just noticed this on the sponsor page...
Clubs - Negative Camber, Explicit Concepts, Pleasures Truck & Compacts, Pebble Pushers, Hardcore, KMA Kustoms, Jackson Underground, BonifiedCustoms.com, Kontradictions, Flatline Customs, Trendsetter Customs, Lucky's Krazy Kustoms, Severed Ties, Girls Gone Wild, Kustomwerks, Autowerks, Team Dodge, Mad Gear inc. Acrophobia, Prestige, Notorious Addictions, Aftermath, Perfect Nemisis, Laodies Kustomz, Oasis Gothics, sound-in-motion.com, DUB, Outlandish Trendz, Back Yard Customs, Negative Horizons, Maxwell Designs, Big Boyz Kustom Toyz, e-Autotrim.com, ifcustoms.com, Creative Motion, Need 4 Speed Performance, Intense Gravity.

Maybe that'll get some of you to come...that was sponsors from last year..and yes...they were driving down the road with signs and video cameras

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WhiteStang99 said:
what's the dates?
I don't know the exact dates for this year yet, if I had to guess it would probably be... May 13, 14, and 15 2005.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha..it's just one meet man. And one awesome show...we should get an exhibit going for MustangEvolution. I'll do all the paperwork for it if ppl will just come and exhibit a few cars. Get a little tent and everything so you can even pass out under the tent if you want nate lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, the cops made them stop driving around last year, so they just parked in a parking lot and filmed from there. I'm still waiting on the girls gone wild Mississippi to come out lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I was thinking we should have another south east meet at braggin rights super show in jackson, sc in april, what do yall think??

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it's too far for me to drive lol

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
If you have something in April in SC I can make that. In May I'm getting married, so my hands are pretty tied that month, same with June!!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
But of course!!!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hahaha. I'm gonna get married AT a stang meet...lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
My last regular GF owns an 01 Laser red GT coupe. Sure would love to get that one back again darn it. :cry:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts