Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Brandon(SpectorV) and his friend Ben for putting them on!

Right now they are lowered about a inch front and back. When they finally settle it will be about 1.25-1.4 inches is what I am guessing? Either way it looks SO MUCH better now. It drives alot better as well. Alignment isnt messed up like I thought it would be either.

Eibach 1.5" Springs are what we put on. Took us about 3hrs to do it. I mainly watch lol. Learned alot though.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

When my rims go on and I get her painted shes going to be sexy :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
How the hell are you gonna make a post like this without pics?

I vote to Ban Brent for a making a worthless post!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
ban him ban him ban him!! lol

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
we would have got soem pics but i didnt have a camera either they ration them out to people in alabama only one camera per every 10 square miles

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
haha well next time if you guys would freakin wait for me to get off work or the weekend i coulda been there with MY camera. Losers

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WhiteStang99 said:
or if u homos would have called me, I could have been there with my camera.
sawwy I figured you were in school. I'll dif call you next time.

o1mineral... I sprained my back lifting the eibachs to put them in my car lol. It still hurts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Brent said:
sawwy I figured you were in school. I'll dif call you next time.

o1mineral... I sprained my back lifting the eibachs to put them in my car lol. It still hurts
:wtf2: you pansy ass... what do they weight like 10 lbs at most?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Smokedya95stang said:
are u serious dude?

lol

Dont work anywhere where u might have to lift something, god forbid, poor baby brent. :)
Stop making fuin of me.

I was just having a bad weekend. Sick Friday-currently, sprained my back, but got one sexy lowered car now :)

I lifted it wrong thats all.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
a real with stone a to box cheese on tree to chomp on. I wanna snail tight fence post to gripe, but onion fish round with meat stick spinning around.

Oh true but skank rolling portable lettuce and donkey orb pot luck ho fell though again.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts