Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
springs

I am thinking of getting Eibach springs and an energy suspention bushing kit, do I need a bumpsteer kit with these 2 upgrades?

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Yes on the alignment and plstktnkr2 what amount of drop are you wanting depends on what you will need to do to the suspension. I personally thing all the bushing kits are a waste unless you are going to autocross or they have deteriorated

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Yes on the alignment and plstktnkr2 what amount of drop are you wanting depends on what you will need to do to the suspension. I personally thing all the bushing kits are a waste unless you are going to autocross or they have deteriorated
he said he was going with eibach and i think the least you could drop with any eibach springs is like 1.5 inches

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
232stang said:
he said he was going with eibach and i think the least you could drop with any eibach springs is like 1.5 inches

Great which eibach's ????????? if you are at 1.5 and dont go to 2.0 you can get by with only C&C plates if you go past 2.0 the whole geometery is off and the need for additional steering and suspension components.

·
Registered
109 Posts
springs

My kit will be Eibach pro kit and all my bushings are from '83 so its time to replace them

·
Registered
109 Posts
I will have to do some research on the springs to see if my front springs from Eibach Which are from a later car (V6) will fir my perches. Back are no problem since its a later 8.8

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
232stang01 said:
so for a 1 1/2" drop I'd need C/C plates too? I'm trying to figure out exactly what I'd need.
I would go with C&C plates if you drop 1.5. Dont waste time with wedges. they is just a rig job. It might be fine for a family sedan but not for a car you are trying to make a performance car !!!!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I would go with C&C plates if you drop 1.5. Dont waste time with wedges. they is just a rig job. It might be fine for a family sedan but not for a car you are trying to make a performance car !!!!
exactly, the wedges i got are just a quick fix, till i can get some cc plates

1 - 20 of 25 Posts