Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hi, the info read that it will drop your car 2.5 inchs. Must spring will lower your car the advertise rate after they settle. With this much drop you also will need the caster camber plates.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Unless you just want a drop that big.. The sr lowering springs on am are excellent they give 1.5" all the way around and are cheaper than them two sets... I just put them on about a week ago slosix also has them to

·
Registered
112 Posts
Those springs are meant for a GT, your front will not drop as low as it says, nor will your rear to my knowledge.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Think twice about that 2.5 if youve never had a car that low. Sometimes it sounds and looks great but can be a real PITA. Ive owned a vehice (for 18yrs) that layed frame when lowered and it was awesome but without the Hydraulics it would have been a nightmare.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
If you do drop.it that low prepare for a sore rear lol...youll also need new shocks/struts, x2 balljoints, bumbsteer kit, c&c plates.... recommend you look for a 1.5" drop...as for them being GT springs youll never drop the exact same but the difference isnt noticable. I run GT springs on mine by sr performance

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The if I get the GT springs I can expect a inch less right because I weight? Anyone got pics if a stang with GT springs?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts