Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I turn the steering wheel at low speeds below 20* it squeaks a lot. And it's annoying.. And after I found out I pushed down on the car to see where it was coming from and when I pushed Down it made the noise again. Sounded like the springs or something. Anyone know what it could be???

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah sounds like a suspension problem. Might be your springs, might be something else. If you lift the car and look at your springs and if they are rotted out at the bottom because it is easy to see on our cars then you will need springs, that could be the problem.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sounds like a suspension problem. Might be your springs, might be something else. If you lift the car and look at your springs and if they are rotted out at the bottom because it is easy to see on our cars then you will need springs, that could be the problem.
Good thing my springs came in yesterday:)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Since your changing your springs , check you control arm bushings . My car was making the same noise and after taking to shop that's what they were!! The same thing happened to a friends car,, I have a 2012GT, and my friend is a 2011!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since your changing your springs , check you control arm bushings . My car was making the same noise and after taking to shop that's what they were!! The same thing happened to a friends car,, I have a 2012GT, and my friend is a 2011!
Yeah I have my lower ball joints in also so ill be replacing those as well!:)

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Wow right in time, tell us when you change them if the noise goes away.
Lol yeah I know:p I got home and they were on my bed:p but yeah I will let y'all know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts