Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the way to the track on Saturday and for half the trip I was hearing a low squeak sound coming from the back of the car. I drove it again today and it's now making the sound when I go over speed bumps.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've had a squeak in mine too for a while. It's when I apply the brakes. I took it in and they took it all apart, cleaned it and they said it went away. Ummmmm..... No its still doing it. So I'm gonna have to take it back in to Ford and snap. I mean, how embarrassing is it to have a brand new car that squeaks?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is an '05 and it hasn't started doing it till Saturday, or atleast never noticed it. It only happens when in motion, not normally when braking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the same noise. I believe it's the bushings on the rear sway bar and links. I sprayed the bushing with silicone and that helped but I just noticed it starting again.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I had the same problem with mine !!! I toke it to ford to get it taken care off an they said it was a warped rotor an they cut the rotor an it still made a bad sound so I bought eBay slotted rotors an I haven't had a problem since an they have 12k on it now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts