Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im waiting for my hood to arrive, i ordered gts 4 ram trufiber hood. While i was waiting i dont know if i will have the body shop drill a hole to put the washer nozzle in or il buy the relocator kit. I havent seen one on youtube on how to install them. Does anyone here know how? Or ill just put the original in and drill a hole in my new hood.. Pls advice appreciate it.. Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts
Get the relocator, i haven't done it but i've heard that its worth it to not do the drilling in your hood.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get the relocator, i haven't done it but i've heard that its worth it to not do the drilling in your hood.
Thanks man i would probably go that route i just have to get more knowledge to install them..

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts
Yea i would do anything to not drill holes in my new hood... Kinda glad that on the NE that they put the squirters on the wiper cowl and not on the hood.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i would do anything to not drill holes in my new hood... Kinda glad that on the NE that they put the squirters on the wiper cowl and not on the hood.
Do you think i can drill in my cowl and put the squirters there and just reused my factory nozzle. Do you think its possible. The relocator kit in the reviews they are flympsy.

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts
Probably, it's probably the same process as doing it on the hood but on the cowl instead.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I drilled holes in my looks so much better I think plus my friend who works with mustangs for a living said the relocating kit was horrible and to drill and reuse the factory set up

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I drilled holes in my looks so much better I think plus my friend who works with mustangs for a living said the relocating kit was horrible and to drill and reuse the factory set up
Good to know. Do you have any issues with the fiver glass cracking? How about water coming in the vents? Thanks kid..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts