Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have experience with this SR brand from American Muscle? How is the quality and durability. I see that their prices are great but I don't have any experience with their products and was wondering how they were.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i run them and love them :good:

in fact i believe there's a guy in the classifieds section selling a barely used set

·
Registered
442 Posts
I just got my springs in yesterday. Haven't put them on yet but they seem like they're good quality. Once I get them on I'll give a review of them!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Does anybody have experience with this SR brand from American Muscle? How is the quality and durability. I see that their prices are great but I don't have any experience with their products and was wondering how they were.
We've had a lot of compliments and happy customers with the SR Product Line! All of the parts are priced very competitively and manufacture/engineered with top of the line material/product. As you can see in here, everyone's really enjoying the SR Performance lowering Springs!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
SR shifter and SR cai here..happy with both, shifter is very noisy, even with the gasket, but shifts are very firm and short, all in all I'm happy with SR and will most likely buy more SR parts In the future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts