Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the sr caster camber plates give me enough adjustment from the drop of H&R super sports and the 1/2" from ball joints? I'd like to save a few bucks instead of buying the mm ones. And I've heard many time that the j&m cc plates don't give u enough adjustment for that low of a drop.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Will the sr caster camber plates give me enough adjustment from the drop of H&R super sports and the 1/2" from ball joints? I'd like to save a few bucks instead of buying the mm ones. And I've heard many time that the j&m cc plates don't give u enough adjustment for that low of a drop.
JefLife,

Yes! The SR Caster Camber Plates will be plenty adjustment for the H&R springs. I would recommend getting all your parts installed then take it over for a quick alignment and you'll be in good shape!

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts