Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a set from AM for $105 thanks to their christmas code and holiday pricing...3 day shipping for $1 which is great...i'll post pics of the install...may do a picture write up to add to our sticky section if anyone wants. This will give me a good chance to take my stockers and cut them down for track season next summer. pics will come soon though..just thought i'd let you all know of the good pricing they have right now :good:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Lucky guy

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

What yr is your car

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2004...and well when i saw the price it was hard not to grab them..at normal price i wouldn't bother but can't beat a sale

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh ok, I was like 0_0 I just got mine like for 144 and it was on sale plus discount, but mines an 06 . Hope you enjoy them.
That makes more sense :)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good and im sure i will...should be good DD springs.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Just ordered a set from AM for $105 thanks to their christmas code and holiday pricing...3 day shipping for $1 which is great...i'll post pics of the install...may do a picture write up to add to our sticky section if anyone wants. This will give me a good chance to take my stockers and cut them down for track season next summer. pics will come soon though..just thought i'd let you all know of the good pricing they have right now :good:
gt or v6? because the gt springs seem to be a whole lot cheaper!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Got the same springs a while back when they were $99.99 and I love them haha the drop was good enough for me, only have one pic so far with them on though

image-1877059837.jpg

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i bought the ones for a GT...i know it won't give the exact 1.5" drop they claim but i'll pull the ISOs when i install them so that should make the difference. the original is $180

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope...won't need them for a 1.5" drop...they'll come later on though because i like to run a bit of neg camber for corners

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah all 79-04 GTs (will fit a sixxer too of course but may not drop the same lol)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts