Registered
3,903 Posts
Cousin has for the new edge

image-3214752503.jpg

image-2732429932.jpg

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Has anyone tried the SR lowering springs from American muscle? Are they any good?
Ntbruncie,

I'm sure you'll be very happy with our SR Performance lowering springs. These springs are made with quality materials and produced at a reputable manufacture. We've installed them on most of our AM company cars and have nothing but good things to say about them. They're perfect for any daily driven Mustang that gets a good dose of sharp turns now and then!

http://muscle.am/SRsprings94-04GT

Let me know if you have anymore questions about these springs or any other AM parts!

Shane

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Shouldn't.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
zinc_yellow said:
I'm looking at getting these too. With only 1.5 in drop I shouldn't need cc plates. Only shocks and struts right?
Shouldn't need anything but camber bolts. Shock and struts should be fine unless your car has a lot of miles

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so I decided to order the sr performance springs hopefully I get them by Friday so I can install them before the car show sat night

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i run them..no plates...no bolts...just the springs. no clue on the newer stangs if you'll need anything

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
zinc_yellow said:
I have a little over 64000
You're good then. Get bolts and alignment

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm looking at getting these too. With only 1.5 in drop I shouldn't need cc plates. Only shocks and struts right?
For 79-04 Mustangs, I always suggest getting caster/camber plates with a drop past 1". There's just less wiggle room when aligning the front and camber bolts don't always cut it. Also, new shocks/struts are a good idea for increased handling and a smoother ride. The factory shocks/struts will sometimes bottom out with a 1.5" drop and start to leak. That being said, I've seen some guys get away with the stock setup, too. However, I've seen even more people have issues, FYI.

Hope this helps!

Shane

Ok so I decided to order the sr performance springs hopefully I get them by Friday so I can install them before the car show sat night
Sweet! Post up some pictures once they're installed onto the car. I'd love to see your Mustang's new ride height!

Shane

1 - 13 of 13 Posts