Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have great news. After talking with my parents my father is co sigining with me on my srt-4 in exchange that we keep my v6 and give it to my sister when she turns 16 in 6 months :) Im awaiting my shipment of my 04 black SRT in 4-6 weeks.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and i still get to keep the 6 around.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah id rather have something that can beat 80 percent of stock cars instead of losing to 80 percent with a slow V6 :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
MusclesFromBrussels said:
nah id rather have something that can beat 80 percent of stock cars instead of losing to 80 percent with a slow V6 :)
Your really to over welcome your welcome man, like a door mat with this slang talk you have going on here and there, your gonna out grow that SRT-4 before you even have it in your possession.

" Think before you speak - advise given to me as growing up "

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haters :D and yes ive driven one several times.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i still love you guys.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
its still a neon though. like all the girls and their moms drive it. but if you make it cool ill dig it. just do something to make it not look like a neon. then itll be alright.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
eclipses arent exactly mans cars either there buddy lol. Its cool if u guys dont like the looks of it. I personally do. And on top of that its one quick ride. With the potential to be even better.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the Greddy Type S BOV sounds good i almost was gonna get it. Im gettin the TurboXS RFL tho. Its a lil louder and makes more of a whoosh.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
is it? cause it was cheaper and i was like ehh when i saw it. maybe ill get that one. and i definately have a chick car now, every girl i know wants to ride in it. it wont be a chick car for long. theyll think twice when they have to put on a 5point racing harness before going on a ride.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts