Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally broke down and bought a SSS stainless steel catback. I didn't want the traditional flow masters that everyone seems to have. But I'll post pictures and my thoughts after I install it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I called today because it still hasn't shipped and they told me it was out of stock. So I canceled my order. What catback do y'all recommend for under 500 dollars?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
U could do that too. I thought about it. I just wanted larger nicer tips aswell
Yea I'm pretty indecisive on my exhaust. Then I finally order one and it's out of stock. Hmm maybe flow master American thunder catback

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

By the way I will only buy from lmr or American muscle now. Cruizin concepts is less than par on customer service

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
SLP loudmouths

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got the Pypes catback from AM and couldnt be happier, with the ME discount, 394 shipped.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What's the difference between slp 1 and 2

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

I got the Pypes catback from AM and couldnt be happier, with the ME discount, 394 shipped.
I've looked at the pypes violators too

·
Registered
301 Posts
The Violators have a great sound, not to loud but aggressive. Liked them so much I ordered a polished Axle back set for my 2010 the same day.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts