Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody here had any work done by Mustang Muscle Performance and Dyno Service?
If so, would you recommend them?
And are there any other places around STL that you guys have been to?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Never had any work done but I've heard good things!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

If you go to them update us on your experience. I've been wanting a good dyno

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I have been up there a few times. The first time there was a gto on the dyno that put down some really good numbers and they talked me in to getting borla atak exhaust lol
But I called up there yesterday and asked how much for the install and they said 550. Do you guys think that's about average price?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Ya I have been up there a few times. The first time there was a gto on the dyno that put down some really good numbers and they talked me in to getting borla atak exhaust lol
But I called up there yesterday and asked how much for the install and they said 550. Do you guys think that's about average price?
550 to install longtubes?? That sounds like one hell of a deal. any shops I've found around here want 800-800

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is what he quoted me too. I think that is about right. My understanding is that it could take up to 2 days to do the install. They have to drop the motor.

What year do you have?
I have a 2005

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

550 to install longtubes?? That sounds like one hell of a deal. any shops I've found around here want 800-800
Oh wow. Looks like I better start working more then lol
Where have you gone to get prices?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts