Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will not order from these guys ever again. I Put an order in 3 weeks ago for painted window louvers and I called last week to check up and they could not even tell me the status of my order. Then I received an email this morning saying we are sorry but your Louvers have not made it to the paint shop yet and you can expect for them to ship in about a week to week and a half. Are you kidding me over a month to get some damn Louvers, ridiculous.

·
Registered
653 Posts
That story ruins the chances of them ever getting my business. Thanks for speaking up

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I will not order from these guys ever again. I Put an order in 3 weeks ago for painted window louvers and I called last week to check up and they could not even tell me the status of my order. Then I received an email this morning saying we are sorry but your Louvers have not made it to the paint shop yet and you can expect for them to ship in about a week to week and a half. Are you kidding me over a month to get some damn Louvers, ridiculous.
I'm up in San Antonio and also have a JK. Let me know if your ever around to hit some trails!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would man but I am in Maryland now

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh nice! Beautiful stang as well!! I hope you get your louvers
Thanks! Funny thing with the louvers is now I might not even get them and just put the money towards BMR LCA from American Muscle. I never had problems with AM only reason I ordered from stage 3 is the fact that AM didn't have the louvers I was looking for. I learned my lesson and will only order from AM.

·
Registered
122 Posts
It took me a month to get my louvers from them as well. The only reason I ordered from them was because they are the only place that carries DG Custom Auto louvers which are the only stick-on louvers I like the look of. After this experience I will only order from them if nobody else carries what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It took me a month to get my louvers from them as well. The only reason I ordered from them was because they are the only place that carries DG Custom Auto louvers which are the only stick-on louvers I like the look of. After this experience I will only order from them if nobody else carries what I'm looking for.
Yep, the DG customs are what I had on order and for the same reason, no one else carries them. How do you like the quality of DG?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Isn't the first time I've seen a thread like this about them. I won't buy from them period.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have ordered from them in the past with zero problems. Sorry you had bad luck with them.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yeah, they're a pain.

They sold me my full pypes exhaust system when the site stated it was in stock. I ordered, email immediately said out of stock. They wouldn't refund my money without hassle. They offered to just hold the money and fill the order as necessary but I said no, I will just buy it on AM. They didn't reply for days then finally when I called they refunded the difference.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm having the same issue with them right now! I ordered a catback exhaust kit and it's been taking them forever to even get the order ready to ship. I've ordered stuff from them before and haven't had any issues and it seems like in the past few months they've just lost their sense of efficiency and customer service. So I know exactly where you're coming from.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yes, the orders sit in this "processing" state forever. just walk over, pick it up and box it up. Very simple.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I ordered a piece andtook 3 days to ship it, I told them I would never order thru them again either...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, the orders sit in this "processing" state forever. just walk over, pick it up and box it up. Very simple.
You would think.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I use them because they offer military discount and they're 30 mins from my house lol. They've always been helpful, professional, and courteous to me. Been doing business with them for over 5 years. Not every transaction goes perfect. However, your situation does seen like someone dropped the ball completely. Now have they offered any compensation on the foul up? I know American muscle or late model restoration would do just that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I use them because they offer military discount and they're 30 mins from my house lol. They've always been helpful, professional, and courteous to me. Been doing business with them for over 5 years. Not every transaction goes perfect. However, your situation does seen like someone dropped the ball completely. Now have they offered any compensation on the foul up? I know American muscle or late model restoration would do just that.
They can keep there military discount and no they didn't offer any kind of compensations so I just asked for my money back.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Strange,...I'd expect them to offer something for your trouble. I'm gonna have to ask him about it next week when they sponsor my local shops dyno day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I worked with these guys in the past and had issues. They are so busy that they are slow to respond no matter how much you spend. Bottom line they came around and settled with a compromise. Any company can have issues with employees work, but immediately acknowledging it and rectifying the situation quickly for the customer particularly when it's your fault should be a no brainier. That said, the people that I dealt with we're good people, but they should spend a few more dollars and get a few more staff to help manage the demand.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts