Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I buy a roush stage 3 or keep my current 01 cobra front???? which and why?

·
Registered
67 Posts
i was looking at getting the rouch fascia, but i looked closer and saw on the complete bodykit how low it was to the ground. i dont know if the car had lowering springs, but i think it might look bad if the bumper cover is 1-2 inches lower than the side skirts. http://www.stage3motorsports.com/Index.html you can pick one up there if you want it. i guess id have to see a pic of one on a stang w/ regular sides before i bought mine, though.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Roush looks awesome in person, it isnt really all that low, Id stay cobra though.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am trying to decide... :( I had thought of the whole kit.... but not sold on side exhaut it usually = alot of scraping and what not even though my car is not really low.

either way.... thanks for the advise keep em comming im still contemplating on what i want to do.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I think your car looks cleaner now than it would with a Roush front

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true ture... i doubt i will go for it just a thought i know I want saleen side scoops either way i may just get them next

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh, those would look good on your car. The more I look at the saleen on campus here, the more I dislike the rear bumper...lol

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea get the saleen side scoops

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive been considering many different combos and the only one i really care for would be a complete roush kit with side exhaust ..... which will be 700 for the body parts plus exhaust which will be 600-700 bucks .... so 1400 plus paint :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Side exhaust is cool until you have to sit at a stop light.. my friend has one and he told me everytime he stops at a street light with his windows down all the exhaust fumes come up in his car. Looks good but bad idea unless ya feel like gettin' high.. :uhh:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
SpectorV said:
Should I buy a roush stage 3 or keep my current 01 cobra front???? which and why?
Keep the '01 Cobra front. It looks so much cleaner then the Roush would. Get the Saleen side scoops and the Saleen C-Pillars. Then get the smoked foglights and smoked taillights. :cool:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Dom said:
Keep the '01 Cobra front. It looks so much cleaner then the Roush would. Get the Saleen side scoops and the Saleen C-Pillars. Then get the smoked foglights and smoked taillights. :cool:
Couldnt agree more. What do you use to smoke taillights?? I want to do it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
thanks Ill pick some up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts