Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else been waiting for what seems like forever for the Staggerd Black AMR Wheel combo 19/8.5-19/10 ???? I want I want I want!!!! please come back in stock soon! - Customer in need!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
anyone else been waiting for what seems like forever for the Staggerd Black AMR Wheel combo 19/8.5-19/10 ???? I want I want I want!!!! please come back in stock soon! - Customer in need!
acornsmoke,

Sorry for the wait! I just looked into the truck delivery and we're expecting more gloss black AMR wheels to come in after the first week of January. Hopefully that's not too long of a wait for you. Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you!

Shane

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
acornsmoke,

Sorry for the wait! I just looked into the truck delivery and we're expecting more gloss black AMR wheels to come in after the first week of January. Hopefully that's not too long of a wait for you. Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you!

Shane
:DDDDDD perfect! I'll be waiting for that email to come when they are in stock! thanks Shane!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
acornsmoke,

Shane
also, I know you help people out with what do get, what lowering springs would you suggest to go along ? I would like a 1.5 inch drop in the front and a 2.0 max in the back, I was thinking Eibach pro-kit springs but can't decide. any suggestions ?

·
Registered
720 Posts
also, I know you help people out with what do get, what lowering springs would you suggest to go along ? I would like a 1.5 inch drop in the front and a 2.0 max in the back, I was thinking Eibach pro-kit springs but can't decide. any suggestions ?
I've been looking at them for the past hour, I believe the sportline kit is the one you want for that drop, the pro is 1 front and 1.5 back. Sportline is 1.7 front and 2.3 back

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I got mine last week and love them thanks AM.
No problem! Thanks for placing your order, we really appreciate your business and loyalty.

Post up some pictures of your new AMR's on your Mustang, we'd love to check it out!

-Dan
-________- how long ago did you order them? gimmmme!
Since you're located in Florida, we could your parts over to you in 3 Business days with our Free Standard Shipping! If you're looking to get them faster then that, we do have expedited options. Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Yeah, I can definitely help you out! If you're going to run the AMR's I agree, a nice drop is crucial. KAR is right about the Eibachs, if you're looking for just a Mild drop then the Pro Kit is perfect. However, if you're looking for a more aggressive drop then you would want to go with the Sport Lines, H&R's or SR Performance Springs!

I hope this helps. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need some further assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since you're located in Florida, we could your parts over to you in 3 Business days with our Free Standard Shipping! If you're looking to get them faster then that, we do have expedited options. Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

if only they were in stock I would order them right now!!! lol craving those rims. I know they are out of stock but it gives me the option to add to cart, if I do will I automatically get a pair shipped to me when they arrive ?

Yeah, I can definitely help you out! If you're going to run the AMR's I agree, a nice drop is crucial. KAR is right about the Eibachs, if you're looking for just a Mild drop then the Pro Kit is perfect. However, if you're looking for a more aggressive drop then you would want to go with the Sport Lines, H&R's or SR Performance Springs!

Gunna have to check out the H&R's and the SR's then I'm looking for more then a mild drop :)

I hope this helps. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need some further assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
720 Posts
acornsmoke,

Shane
Is there any chance of them making a matte black version? That'd be sweet.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Is there any chance of them making a matte black version? That'd be sweet.
Since we're doing the Gloss black and the Charcoal right now I'm not sure of the demand of a Matte Black. However, I definitely agree that it would be pretty sick!

Let me get this suggestion over to my wheel team and see what I can get worked up for you! I'll be in touch.

-Dan

·
Registered
720 Posts
Since we're doing the Gloss black and the Charcoal right now I'm not sure of the demand of a Matte Black. However, I definitely agree that it would be pretty sick!

Let me get this suggestion over to my wheel team and see what I can get worked up for you! I'll be in touch.

-Dan
I'm happy either way, just seems like one of the most popular mustang wheels and a lot of people plasti-dip their wheels matte black. I could be wrong but it seems like the two together would be a sales explosion haha

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I'm happy either way, just seems like one of the most popular mustang wheels and a lot of people plasti-dip their wheels matte black. I could be wrong but it seems like the two together would be a sales explosion haha
Yeah I agree. Plasti dip is becoming more popular, however it's not really my cup of tea! A set of matte Black AMR's would be sick, I'll definitely see what I can do for you.

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

-Dan

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
acornsmoke,

Shane
so now that I ordered, how long ya think till I get em :) lol

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
so now that I ordered, how long ya think till I get em :) lol
grrr still no tracking number
Hey,

I'm sorry about the delay! With the Holiday weekend we weren't in the office Saturday through Tuesday. UPS was closed for the holidays! I can definitely look into this for you now. Shoot me a PM with your order number included!

-Dan

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey,

I'm sorry about the delay! With the Holiday weekend we weren't in the office Saturday through Tuesday. UPS was closed for the holidays! I can definitely look into this for you now. Shoot me a PM with your order number included!

-Dan
Literally as I got this, the email came in my junk folder haha. but I really appreciate it. now the wait begins! can't wait to put then on! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts