Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Blue Dragon
Joined
·
5,661 Posts
I jut pulled the trigger on some UPR lca's and uca with mount, I know that UPR and BMR have some pretty good shizz

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

The BMR ones are usually a little cheaper through AM then also add forum discount
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,889 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
I jut pulled the trigger on some UPR lca's and uca with mount, I know that UPR and BMR have some pretty good shizz

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

The BMR ones are usually a little cheaper through AM then also add forum discount
I'm wondering if I should do the same... I have the BMR panhard, I'm just wondering if ill notice the difference with the infamous "wheel hop" the ppl talk about which I've yet to notice... Being a street car u think its worth it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gtstyles2 said:
I'm wondering if I should do the same... I have the BMR panhard, I'm just wondering if ill notice the difference with the infamous "wheel hop" the ppl talk about which I've yet to notice... Being a street car u think its worth it?
I haven't noticed significant wheel hop on mine either, but I'm going to be doing some more 1/4 mile racing next year with drag radials and I thought this would be an inexpensive proactive upgrade. I don't plan on lowering so ill stick with the factory panhard for now... Maybe front and rear sway bars eventually too. On the Stallion Suspension LCAs I like the E-brake clip they designed into it, haven't seen it anywhere else, (am I wrong)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
doug5.0 said:
I haven't noticed significant wheel hop on mine either, but I'm going to be doing some more 1/4 mile racing next year with drag radials and I thought this would be an inexpensive proactive upgrade. I don't plan on lowering so ill stick with the factory panhard for now... Maybe front and rear sway bars eventually too. On the Stallion Suspension LCAs I like the E-brake clip they designed into it, haven't seen it anywhere else, (am I wrong)?
I have the steeda upper and lower control arms and they don't have the e-brake clip designed into them. Would be nice. Basically you just zip-tie the e-brake back to the lca. Similar to the stock ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
I have Stallion LCA's and Panhard back, QUALITY stuff, I highly recommend. Plus they have the best customer service at great prices and everything is made in the USA......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kystang615 said:
I have Stallion LCA's and Panhard back, QUALITY stuff, I highly recommend. Plus they have the best customer service at great prices and everything is made in the USA......
Thanks for the feedback, I had already mentally decided, just needed someone who had a personal experience.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top