Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have reintroduced the garage feature here on Mustang Evolution. Its been a long time overdue but its back. We will be using the garages to nominate future members for Mustang of the Month so make sure you add your best pictures and keep your garage updated!

To add your garage go here: http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/mygarage/

To view all garages go here: Mustang Evolution - Garages

You can navigate garages from the drop down garage menu at the top. This will be more clear when our new style is released, which should be really soon.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Working on it. Yes finally pictures of the Stang yay! Step one is 20% complete. In a fit of rage to get around installing the useless Olympus software, that I don't want on my computer, I decided to stick the MSD adapter for my camera in the SD port of my laptop. It's currently stuck in there right now.

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
the one for my 6er is working but the one for my fox is giving me hell

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
Started mine but have a question/suggestion.

Can you add additional mod sections? There really isn't anything for drive train mods (gears, shifters, clutches, etc). There really isn't a great place for exhaust mods either...I stuck part of mine in the "Under the hood" part (headers) and the rest in the exterior. Doesn't really fit. But, I can't really see a whole section devoted solely to exhaust mods...so maybe a catch all "Other" section at the end where that kind of stuff could go?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts