Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started installing my new Nitrous kit. It is the Venom VCN 1000 kit. I have installed the Zex kit before, but this kit is much more advanced.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pi s of work in progress. Each orange wire connects to each Fuel Injector. Wiring looks messy still, but it will all be wrapped and hidden when complete. I have to tell you, it's kind of scary splicing into your wires knowing that you can seriously damage something if done incorrectly.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
mustang06gt said:
Here are some pi s of work in progress. Each orange wire connects to each Fuel Injector. Wiring looks messy still, but it will all be wrapped and hidden when complete. I have to tell you, it's kind of scary splicing into your wires knowing that you can seriously damage something if done incorrectly.
Haha. Looks fun. But like someone told me once, NOS is like a hot chick with an STD, you want to hit it, but you are afraid of what might happen.

·
Banned
510 Posts
BenGT07 said:
Haha. Looks fun. But like someone told me once, NOS is like a hot chick with an STD, you want to hit it, but you are afraid of what might happen.
Lmao nice analogy. My buddy has a 93 with a 150 shot. Runs perfect. Except when power shifting lol.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BenGT07 said:
Funny. But it feels so good...

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
BenGT07 said:
Put a helmet on that soldier and send him off to war.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice I'm looking at that kit too, let me know how you like it

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BaSohol said:
Nice I'm looking at that kit too, let me know how you like it
Awesome kit. I just finished installing it. I still have to install the Purge Valve kit I also bought. It was definitely more challenging to install than others, but far more safe for your car. Just be careful tapping into the ground wire for each Injector. Use a good connector. Oh, and your wide open throttle wire is the yellow wire on passenger side of throttle body. I am very happy with the kit though. I happened to get my kit through a trade though. I looked for them online and they cost 700.00 + on some sites. Hopefully you can find one cheaper. Good luck and have fun with it.

75 shot = 0 timing ******
100 shot = 2 degrees timing ******
125 shot = 4 degrees timing ******

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can't figure out why I am getting a check engine light though. Everything is running good. Not missing or anything???

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
mustang06gt said:
Can't figure out why I am getting a check engine light though. Everything is running good. Not missing or anything???
Get the code read, then start guessing

·
Registered
916 Posts
mustang06gt said:
Got the codes. They were from when I installed the kit. I cleared them and all is is good.
Glad to hear!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts