Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 2013 Mustang GT in the beginning of August. I have been driving it around fully stock, except for my sub I installed.

I have been able to save up a little money now so I am starting my mods

On Halloween I'm getting windows tinted

5% in the rear 3 windows
35-50% for the front two

Also I should be receiving my SR Performance Black Mustang Strut Tower Brace the same day in the mail. Looking forward to getting started.

Lowering, and wheels powder coated are happening before christmas as well.

Anyone have any suggestions or any comments?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
DJwils08 said:
I got my 2013 Mustang GT in the beginning of August. I have been driving it around fully stock, except for my sub I installed.

I have been able to save up a little money now so I am starting my mods

On Halloween I'm getting windows tinted

5% in the rear 3 windows
35-50% for the front two

Also I should be receiving my SR Performance Black Mustang Strut Tower Brace the same day in the mail. Looking forward to getting started.

Lowering, and wheels powder coated are happening before christmas as well.

Anyone have any suggestions or any comments?
Nice!! Well if u do lower, I'm assuming u wanna get the stocks powdercoated... Just a warning but the stock skinnies will be even more tucked in after lowering... It might not bother some, but it annoyed me when I got it done :-/

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
gtstyles2 said:
Nice!! Well if u do lower, I'm assuming u wanna get the stocks powdercoated... Just a warning but the stock skinnies will be even more tucked in after lowering... It might not bother some, but it annoyed me when I got it done :-/
That looks like chit! I'm about to lower... Yu just added a crap load of cash to my mod price :(

OP.. Brand new GT and ur first mid was a sub woofer?! Second tint? Ok, you gotta do something with CAI, tune (go Procal if you're worried about warranty) and def shifter (not just the knob). Huge differences, and just enough of a gateway drug to get you hooked!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
SolidRRaxle said:
That looks like chit! I'm about to lower... Yu just added a crap load of cash to my mod price :(

OP.. Brand new GT and ur first mid was a sub woofer?! Second tint? Ok, you gotta do something with CAI, tune (go Procal if you're worried about warranty) and def shifter (not just the knob). Huge differences, and just enough of a gateway drug to get you hooked!
Yea I felt pushed against the wall when I saw that, that same day I ordered a set of staggered Foose wheels to finish the look... Pulled out the credit card, it being an unplanned and unexpected expense :-/ but it was worth it

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

SolidRRaxle said:

U ain't kidding about the drug addiction type feeling... I didn't even hesitate on the wheels, which was unplanned :-o

1 - 7 of 7 Posts