Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is from my last post this thing doesn't seems to want to let me respond to my old post. I've had problems gettin my car started the only thing I'm getting is a fast clicking noise that is come from the starter. I checked my battery it's good. And all my grounds are good. Any ideas?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
So this is from my last post this thing doesn't seems to want to let me respond to my old post. I've had problems gettin my car started the only thing I'm getting is a fast clicking noise that is come from the starter. I checked my battery it's good. And all my grounds are good. Any ideas?
That usually indicates either a bad cable, connection or a bad battery. Did you have the battery load tested?

What won't let you respond and to what post?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I figured out what was wrong an why it wasn't starting. I had a really lose ground coming from the battery I'm guessing to the block but now I have no spark in my plugs. Any ideas?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
So I figured out what was wrong an why it wasn't starting. I had a really lose ground coming from the battery I'm guessing to the block but now I have no spark in my plugs. Any ideas?
If you had a bad ground to the engine it could have fried some electrical components, PIP, Coil, etc..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts