Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should start something like what people with jeeps do, they have a jeep wave so they wave to everyone with a jeep! I personally think its pretty cool it's like when you buy a jeep you become a part of a family! I say we make up something similar but not copy them! Any ideas?

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
My buddy and I flash our fogs when we see each other. That may not work though since some stangs don't have fogs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Florida3.7L said:
My buddy and I flash our fogs when we see each other. That may not work though since some stangs don't have fogs.
I was thinking of the same thing but thought of that! Haha

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Gotta watch out. Flipping gang signs in the wrong hood will get ya filled with lead, playa!

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Gotta watch out. Flipping gang signs in the wrong hood will get ya filled with lead, playa!
That's why my buddy and I flash the fogs haha

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
I guess the same way the Jeeps and Bikes did it. Start everyone you know and it'll most likely spread on it's own. Posting it up on a forum like this will help quite a bit too haha

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Me and my buddy flash out brights at each other or throw a peace out or rock on sign out the window.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The thing is most everyone that drives a jeep (wrangler) is living on the edge haha not every mustang owner is some people just drive mustangs just as a nice DD and their not that into it I could see the symbol for mustang die fast

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
NicholasP said:
The thing is most everyone that drives a jeep (wrangler) is living on the edge haha not every mustang owner is some people just drive mustangs just as a nice DD and their not that into it I could see the symbol for mustang die fast
^Very true!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I do see quite a few old people driving mustangs but that also happens with jeeps it's more of the active people what I'm talking about getting involved! We can get something to go mainstream and I say we do it!

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I always give them the horns lol \m/

I love Jeeps too. I want a Rubicon.

·
Registered
278 Posts
If I see a nice looking mustang or one that was taken care of really well ill give a wave. You can tell who is a mustang enthusiast by their car. If I see a riced out one I just point and laugh lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dub9stang said:
If I see a nice looking mustang or one that was taken care of really well ill give a wave. You can tell who is a mustang enthusiast by their car. If I see a riced out one I just point and laugh lol
That is so true! We should start like a "stang wave" or something haha

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Yeah I do see quite a few old people driving mustangs but that also happens with jeeps it's more of the active people what I'm talking about getting involved! We can get something to go mainstream and I say we do it!
Old people would probably wave before some of the stuck up snobs( people who's s*** don't stink.) I've never met anybody on this forum so n no way am I talking bout anybody on ME. I wave to any nice mustang. By nice I don't mean new, just well taking care of. No rived out stangs. Lots of riced out v6 in my town.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
We could flip each other off lol jk I always try to make a notion towards a mustang owner but most around here are like to hell with ya looks so I quit bothering with it. :\

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
THE MUSTANG CODE/LAW thread =}„„
Once I read it I just started waving at all stangs. I get waves ignores and wtf who are you looks„ I laugh at those because they have no clue as to why ÷}

1 - 20 of 21 Posts