·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Includes:
- Upper Control Arms (Lowered Vehicle)
- Lower Control Arms (Moly)
- Relocation Bracket

Cost me around $500ish altogether from Steeda. Would prefer it sold altogether but will listen to offers. But I will give a better price to anyone taking everything. Still in the box, never installed or anything. Only selling because I need the money :( Will try to get some pics up later. So shoot me an offer and we'll work something out. It's g2g though.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Why are you selling? You aren't getting rid of the car are you?
Idk, I still haven't made that decision lol. But I just need the money. Had some things come up. That and my car wouldn't really get driven much over the winter so it can wait.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics. Even though I bought everything for an 11+ I'm pretty sure it all fits all 05+ Part #'s included if you want to check with Steeda.

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
Includes:
- Upper Control Arms (Lowered Vehicle)
- Lower Control Arms (Moly)
- Relocation Bracket

Cost me around $500ish altogether from Steeda. Would prefer it sold altogether but will listen to offers. But I will give a better price to anyone taking everything. Still in the box, never installed or anything. Only selling because I need the money :( Will try to get some pics up later. So shoot me an offer and we'll work something out. It's g2g though.
Are the lower control arms still for sale

·
Registered
289 Posts
Pics. Even though I bought everything for an 11+ I'm pretty sure it all fits all 05+ Part #'s included if you want to check with Steeda.
I might take the relocation bracket for the right price

·
Registered
903 Posts
UCA

How much do you want for the uca? IS it poly bushinged/ No mount? I guess you mount up to the oe mount? With the car lowered and Pinion angle needing some correction.......wouldn't it need to be adjustable? Let me know what you can and PM on the best you can do me on it.Probably just lay in my trunk for months. LOL! No money to be playing with myself either.I just trying to understand what that will do accept stiffen my bushing=less deflection which is good bot if pinion is out from 1.5 all arouind drop I am not sure that I better buy adlustable. I will be thinking.Glws man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts