Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Did you really have to post twice? Along with a desperate post for the shocks and struts?

Late model restoration had a guide BTW...

Which I'd like to point out I found for my install in 30 seconds using Google.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you really have to post twice? Along with a desperate post for the shocks and struts?

I didnt? Lol im on my phone, maybe it was the forum, but thanks

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Before u start flipping out again, i just posted a thread on street radials any advice on which to use on 15x8 rim? Thanks

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I didnt? Lol im on my phone, maybe it was the forum, but thanks

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Before u start flipping out again, i just posted a thread on street radials any advice on which to use on 15x8 rim? Thanks
One thing too post a legit seperate thread. Another posting twice on how to install strut mounts and one on how to install shocks and struts. Easily could have been one post. I would have even linked you too the guide I used.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the double steeda is not my fault, u thought i was supoose to seperate my questions if their isnt any thread on google found, got it now

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

One thing too post a legit seperate thread. Another posting twice on how to install strut mounts and one on how to install shocks and struts. Easily could have been one post. I would have even linked you too the guide I used.
If you don't want to be a dick about this issue and help me instead then i would appreciate the link

·
Premium Member
4,544 Posts
Okay, let us be helpful instead of pointing fingers here. If there's a link, post it. If you don't want to, don't. Let someone else help.

No name calling either. Comprende?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts