Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No I did not. Not sure that you can do that with these brackets. The ball has to face out.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You probably can, but I do not see the point. If I have to remove them again it will be a permanent solution. Done this twice already.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Working with Steeda to sort this out. So far they have been great! We will see how it all ends up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Okay I sanded the backs of the brackets and reattached them to the fenders. Used 15 lbs of torque instead of 13. It's been a week and all is well. I am just happy that they work! I really didn't want to return them.
Steeda and American Muscle were great to work with during the process.

Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
hey guys, i was interested in these hood struts, but i don't buy anything until i understand how it gets put in. i see that one plate has 2 holes in it, and the other plate does not have 2 holes in it. is there a reason for this? also, if anyone has any pictures of the bottom half of their redline kit installed, please post em up, ty.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I bought the Redlines, Fit is absolutely perfect. So easy to install. They look and work like they were original equipment:)

AM doesn't show instructions. It looks like they install really easy and don't require any skill compared to the other ones where you have to disassemble the existing bracket/hinge. Been wanting some of these for a while. So like 10 min install?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I put the Redlines on last year, fit perfectly and quick and easy to install. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1460891490.085524.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1460891513.137334.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1460891539.724233.jpg

2015 GT Premium Triple Yellow
Niche Essen Staggered
Paxton Supercharged
Borla ATAk cat back

21 - 34 of 34 Posts