Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how much of an improvement I would see with a steeda tri ax shifter. There is one on craigslist locally for $80 is that a good deal? I have an 02 GT

·
Registered
634 Posts
I was wondering how much of an improvement I would see with a steeda tri ax shifter. There is one on craigslist locally for $80 is that a good deal? I have an 02 GT
To be honest, it's all personal pref. I don't really like mine and ill probably be switching to hurst.

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
+1 to the personal preference. I like my Tri-Ax a lot more than I liked my Pro 5.0. I would pick it up just because of how good a deal it is.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Is all steeda tri ax made for t5 also work for t45? There's a couple listed but for t5. I figured it would work but like to make sure.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Sorry for hijack.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
If your going from stock..any aftermarket short shifter will feel better/more sturdy than that stock piece of garbage ford likes to call a shifter..

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Is all steeda tri ax made for t5 also work for t45? There's a couple listed but for t5. I figured it would work but like to make sure.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Sorry for hijack.
It should be the same shifter. If I remember right AM lists it as a T5/T45 shifter.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The t5 and t45 are the same shifter. The t3650 is different. I would definitely pick it up. I love the tri ax for its super positive engagement and rock solid feel. It's heavier feeling than an mgw, but I think it's worth the extra work. It is all personal preference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts